It's obvious given the past several postings that I'm a big 80s fan, but I also love the 90s, and apparently, so does VH1. In one week, they are premiering I Love The 90s: Part Deux. It seems like the 90s are turning into the new 80s when it comes to nostalgia. In fact, I got the 90s version of Trivial Pursuit for Christmas. We played this on New Year's Eve at Ben's house, and it was pretty fun, but certainly as difficult as all the other Trivial Pursuit games out there. One of the questions I answered incorrectly pertained to Biosphere 2, which was in today's news. I answered 'Biosphere' instead of 'Biosphere 2' during the game--I don't remember what the exact question was--but Rulemaster Tony wouldn't let it slide!
Anyway, be sure to set your TiVos for next week's shows!
Monday, January 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment