I liked Super Mario Land because it was a relatively short game and could be won in a reasonable amount of time. This was very important back in the day, as there was no way to save your game. What I really loved about this game were the two levels where you were in a vehicle: first a submarine and then an airplane. It also had a funky Easter Island-themed world that was pretty cool. Anyway, I'll have to see if I can dig this game up one of these days to play on the Game Boy Player.
Monday, January 10, 2005
Classic Game Boy Game 1: Super Mario Land
I liked Super Mario Land because it was a relatively short game and could be won in a reasonable amount of time. This was very important back in the day, as there was no way to save your game. What I really loved about this game were the two levels where you were in a vehicle: first a submarine and then an airplane. It also had a funky Easter Island-themed world that was pretty cool. Anyway, I'll have to see if I can dig this game up one of these days to play on the Game Boy Player.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment