
In an effort to jump back into the land of blogging with a punch, I am pleased to announce that we are expecting another baby! Our little zygote will continue to grow and grow until he or she is ready to greet the world sometime toward the end of next March, about a month before Jack's second birthday. When asked his thoughts on becoming a big brother, he gleefully pointed to his mother's toes and said, "Piggies!" Obviously, he cannot express in words how excited he is. His mother and I couldn't be more thrilled either!
2 comments:
Congrats! Michelle and I are so excited for you two.
You do, of course, realize that this gives us three months to get busy? B-)
Any thoughts on names yet? Are you going to break the 'J' trend or keep it going?
We already have a couple of working titles. I'll keep them under wraps for now, but I will say that the frontrunner for a girl's name is a 'J' name, while the frontrunner for a boy's name is not (although the middle name for a boy is).
Post a Comment