Thursday, February 10, 2005

Valentine's Day for Geeks!

So the wife and I exchanged Valentine's Day presents a little early this year. I got her an iPod Shuffle and she got me a Magellan eXplorist handheld GPS device. It's obvious that with all this technologically geeky splendor that I married the right woman! We've never gone for the traditional gifts like His and Hers hand towels, but we now have His and Hers iPods along with His and Hers computers, GameBoy Advances, mountain bikes, SUVs, and even baby strollers! Who could ask for anything more? Besides the exchanging of gifts, we have planned a rare night out without the baby. We'll be heading to the Melting Pot Saturday night with Ben and Michelle while a set of eager grandparents keep an eye on the little ones.

1 comment:

Ben said...

Michelle and I are still enjoying our anniversary gifts: Star Trek Season 1 and a pair of Nintendo controllers.

She wants to get me a GBA game for Valentine's Day.

Yes, it is nice being a geek married to a geek.